The 2019 competition took place on November 2, 2019. 118 students competed on 41 teams, collectively submitting over 1,200 solutions.
- One Hundo Percent Not FBI – Joshua Wang, Michael Illie (Montgomery Blair High School), Joshua Piety (Takoma Park Middle School)
- Import a module to do it for you – Kevin Yao, Harikesh Kailad, Solomon Ucko, Vinay Raman (Montgomery Blair High School)
- /shrug – Jiaoli Bowden, Chujia Guo, Iris Xue (Montgomery Blair High School)
The top middle school team was Demonic Duo, with Stephen Zhang from Takoma Park Middle School and Daniel Wu from Tilden Middle School.
- Blairleraos – Havish Malladi, Patrick Zhang, Danny Mittal, Omkar Bhalerao (Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology)
- The Dynamic Programmers – Aneesh Boreda, Divjot Bedi, Derrick Liang, Suchet Sapre (Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology)
- TJR1 – Kevin Son, Steven Huan, Justin Choi, Udbhav Muthakana (Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology)